- Cover frequently traveled areas of the pool deck with no-slip mats to prevent wear and tear.
- Keep metal furniture off of the pool deck. Rust stains from metal chairs can stain your pool deck.
- Clean your pool deck frequently with a leaf blower or hose.
- Clean up spills as soon as they drop to prevent staining.
- Keep your deck area clear of overhanging trees. Leaves and fruit that drop on the deck can stain it.
- Likewise, avoid spilling fertilizer on your pool deck. Fertilizer contains iron, which can leave a hard-to-remove orange stain.
Copyright © 2017 AZ Pool Care Repair & Remodeling L.L.C. All Rights Reserved.