The swimming pool pump is the heart of your circulation system. Your pool pump pulls water from one or more suction ports (i.e., skimmer & main drain), and then pushes it through the filter & heater (if you have one) and back to the pools’ return ports.
Pool motors typically last an average of eight years before needing either rebuilding or replacing. When a pump motor becomes noisy, you hear a loud screeching sound from the front and/ or rear bearings, it is leaking water from either side of the pump, you see air in the pump basket, or it is not pumping water like it should or used to, then you will know it is time to service the pump and/or motor, or it can lead to bigger, more expensive problems.
Energy Efficient Variable Speed Pumps
Hayward EcoStar Variable Speed Pump – SP3400VSP
The Hayward EcoStar SP3400VSP is the Newest Version and Includes 2 sets of Threaded Unions & Remote Wall Mount Kit!
You can save significant time and money by installing a Hayward EcoStar SP3400VSP, without having to buy additional equipment or accessories. It’s fully programmable with a self-contained 24-hour clock and up to 8 custom speed and timer functions that allow EcoStar to manage flow throughout the day. EcoStar SP3400VSP can alternatively be controlled by Hayward controls such as Pro Logic, OnCommand, and E-Command 4 or third party controls. Whether used in new construction or aftermarket applications, Hayward EcoStar SP3400VSP is the perfect choice.
Hayward EcoStar SP3400VSP variable speed pump is the most efficient pump at any speed that can save you up 90% on energy costs over a single-speed pump. EcoStar matches pump flow to a pool’s needs, versus running at full power 100% of the time and is suitable for both new construction and the aftermarket.
- Most efficient pump at any speed. Its super-efficient permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor and industry leading hydraulic design can save you up to 90% on your energy costs
- Service mode allows your service company to clean pools quicker
- Integrated controller is programmable with a self-contained 24-hour clock and up to 8 custom speed and timer functions that allow EcoStar to manage flow throughout the day
- May be eligible for rebate from your local power utility
- User interface can be repositioned or even removed and mounted on the wall for easier access
Hayward Max-Flo VS Variable Speed Pool and Spa Pump, 230VThey Hayward Max-Flo VS is a variable speed in-ground pool and spa pump that will save you up to 80% in energy savings.
Pool Pump Features:
- Variable speed pool and spa pump
- Suitable for in-ground pools and spas
- Can retrofit with Max-Flo pumps
- Application: 1-1/2” or 2” plumbing
- Energy efficient
- Digital interface
- Quiet operation
- Customizable speed, duration and priming time
- See-through strainer cover
- Advanced motor design
The Max-Flo VS variable speed pump by Hayward is suitable for in-ground pools and spas. Being a variable speed pump, the Max-Flo VS will save you up to 80% in energy savings through its integrated drive and totally-enclosed, permanent magnet motor. This pump is right-sized compared to most other variable speed pumps and can be used on applications with 1-1/2″ or 2″ plumbing. The Max-Flo VS is also a great retrofit product for Hayward’s line of Max-Flo pumps.
Hayward’s Max-Flo VS pump provides you with the option to customize speed, duration and priming time to match the needs of both aftermarket and new construction installations. The digital interface shows you the power consumption so that you can gain feedback to maximize energy savings. It’s reliable and efficient advanced motor features a permanent magnet, totally-enclosed fan cooled design.
Enjoy the savings, quiet operation and optimum performance the Hayward Max-Flo VS Variable Speed Pool and Spa Pump brings you.
To have your pool pump serviced, rebuilt, or replaced please contact us, or fill out the following form and we will contact you.